Navigating the World of Map Printing For More than 60 years
Printed, bound, folded or laminated, Vision Graphics Inc. can manage every aspect of your specialty map production. Our diverse range of substrates, unique printing and folding technologies, competitive pricing, and years of expertise in the cartography industry makes us a reliable and effective solution for all of your map printing and map folding needs. From pre-press to printing, folding, lamination, finishing, and even displays, the industry experts at Map Printer.com help guide you from concept through the conclusion of your perfectly printed and folded map project.
From research mode to ready-to-go, MapPrinter.com has everything covered. We offer the custom map printing services you need to take you from overwhelmed to overjoyed, providing careful step-by-step consultation from our industry experts alongside the latest in map printing technology. From Kodak’s proprietary prepress software with Staccato stochastic screening technology, to our amazing high resolution Komori G40 8-Color HUV Perfector, GRACoL® 7 Certified Master Printer certification, and 7 different folding machines, we are ready to help!
Don’t rely on inexperienced or substandard print shop map folding techniques that mangle your specialty maps. Folded maps must be clearly printed and folded with very tight tolerances. Perfectly creased, the end users can access and easily refold maps on the go. To match the perfect fold with each map we print, Map Printer offers 7 different folding machines, each with unique capabilities from accordion folds to cross folds and storied maps. Our Map Printer division has years of experience with hundreds ofprojects and a 100% approval ratinggives us the subsequent ability to execute a superior and highly functional finished product with the knowledge and skills you need to provide a true map fold.
Stochastic screening process
Map printer uses a stochastic screening process in its print production, utilizing 20-micron dots. This gives our map printing clients the ability to include very fine detail with very smooth, graduated screens.From small, simple black and white maps to large and intricately colored foldouts, atlases, and books, finding the perfect color balance and registration on oversized sheets up to 28 by 40 inches is easily done. Our environmentally friendly, state-of-the-art press isa Komori G40 8-Color Perfector with Coater and our GRACoL® 7 Certified Master Printer certificate offers impeccable color matching on a variety of printing stocks, including:
- Hop-SynHigh Wet Strength water proof and tear resistant Stock: Environmentally friendly Hop-Syn, a single layer, mineral filled polypropylene stock, offers great durability against weather and water as well as a super smooth surface for superior image quality.
- Sterling Premium Matte & Glossy Coated Paper Stock: Available in 60 to 100 pound weights, the bright, crisp surface of Sterling Premium stock is an excellent choice for books or small, flat maps.
- Synthetic & Printable Plastic Stock: The best of both worlds, synthetic and printable plastic substrates offer a surface similar to matte coated stock for improved print quality, as well as moisture resistance and durability – no matter how many times a map is refolded.
- Heavy Weight Stock: To prevent sagging on flat, wall-hung maps.
Specialty map needs
Map Printer is the perfect solution for meeting your every specialty map need. From large runs, to small, specialty projects, we’ve got you covered, including…
- State, county, municipality, city, and street maps.
- Park, trail, and bike path maps.
- Backpacking, motorcycle, and RV caravan maps.
- Destination maps for area tourist districts and vacation destinations, including pocket and kiosk maps.
- Topographic, geologic, climate, political, and resource maps.
Specialty Map Printing Equipment
At MapPrinter.com we have the printing tools, technology, and more than 60 years of industry experience necessary for achieving outstanding map results. From proofing through output and finishing, our map printing, folding, and finishing equipment offers the very latest in map printing technology.
Case StudiesView Portfolio
Leading the Way, From Concept to Delivery With highly experienced press operators who together hold…
Our next generation marketing is the nexus of sophisticated technology and simple good manners. We…
Direct Mail Marketing
Direct mail is one of the most powerful communication strategies available to marketers, boasting a…
Data Management & Analytics
Today’s savvy consumers expect more from their favorite brands. With emerging technology the market is…